Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Crystal Skull

• Because of the current Indiana Jones movie there is much interest in crystal skulls.

My first encounter which has a crystal skull is at July of 1989. At that time I had been affiliated with a metaphysical study group and had just returned from your month of staring at the Aboriginal life style nationwide.

Throughout the monthly meeting of our group, one of several leaders mentioned in my experience that they stood a group planning to Indianapolis the following week to see the crystal skull. My reaction was, "What's a crystal skull?"

She immediately showed me the skull ended up carved from pure quartz crystal, was perfect in most way and that this kind of skull ended up present in Lubantaan in Belize in the 1920s by Helen Mitchell-Hedges who had previously been then 16 years old.

Helen Mitchell - Hedges, together with Lynn Gardner would be exhibiting the skull the subsequent week . It appeared like an ideal possibility to learn new things, to know where this may lead?

Playing the lecture, I came to be fascinated. It seems like the skull had been within a Mayan pyramid after having been left there generations previous. Legends abound , but no-one really knows where it came from or the age of it really is. Many legends apparently point to it previously being created in Atlantis or left by Aliens.

It certainly was beautiful! Made of pure crystal, there wasn't a blemish available, as a result of the removable jaw bone! Mitchell-Hedges confirmed that after she first found it , the skull was cloudier when compared to it's present state, it absolutely was now superior!

It was worth over 18 million dollars, and it gave the impression to have supernatural powers, when in it's presence, people would experience varied kinds of paranormal behavior. Some would begin to see the future, while some experienced alien encounters and past lives. It absolutely was a classic masterpiece, unlike anything I'd seen before.
    More information about crystal skull go to see this popular resource