Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Crystal Skull

• Due to current Indiana Jones movie there's been much fascination with crystal skulls.

My first encounter having a crystal skull was at July of 1989. At the time I became a member of a metaphysical study group coupled with just returned from the month of checking out the Aboriginal life style around australia.

In the monthly meeting of our own group, one of several leaders mentioned if you ask me she had a group going to Indianapolis the following week to see the crystal skull. My reaction was, "What's a crystal skull?"

She immediately showed me the skull was carved from pure quartz crystal, was perfect in every single way understanding that this specific skull was present in Lubantaan in Belize in the 1920s by Helen Mitchell-Hedges who was simply then 16 years old.

Helen Mitchell - Hedges, together with Lynn Gardner could be exhibiting the skull the subsequent week . It seemed like the perfect chance to learn new things, to know where this may lead?

Playing the lecture, I became fascinated. It appears the skull ended up within a Mayan pyramid after having been left there hundreds of years previous. Legends abound , but no one can tell where it originated from or how old it is. Many legends manage to point out it previously being made in Atlantis or left by Aliens.

It this was beautiful! Made from pure crystal, there wasn't a blemish available, right down to the removable jaw bone! Mitchell-Hedges confirmed that after she first think it is , the skull was cloudier in comparison to it's present state, it absolutely was now magnificent!

It was worth over 18 million dollars, and it gave the impression to have supernatural powers, when in it's presence, people would experience varied kinds of paranormal behavior. Some would begin to see the future, and some experienced alien encounters and past lives. It was truly a masterpiece, unlike anything I had experienced before.
    For more information about crystal skulls go this useful web page