Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"FIFA" titles generally are the most consistently good
  • Yet nothing can prepare you for the sensual triumph that is the sound of the
    crowd. The huge swathe of digital football fans filling FIFA’s stadia react to
    each and every kick, each and every decision you make. As you thunder down the
    wing the voices of your supporters builds up into a loud expectant boom for
    glory, and my word, when you do score you’re deafened by an almighty roar, so
    loud in fact that the camera actually jiggles a little as the stanchions below
    rock with delirious fans. So satisfying.

While this is fifa 15 coins looking better than ever
    before, it's accompanied by more glitches than usual. There are a lot of stray
    arms that go through another player’s head, breaking the illusion, and just last
    night I played a game where the screen consistently flashed blue during corners,
    blinding me at the crucial moment.

Granted, this all sounds very annoying and superfluous and distracting, but
    it's not. Football is more than a game about kicking a ball around, despite what
    your mum says. It's about the passion and pageantry. fifa 15 pc coins didn't appreciate this
    before, but it does now. And besides, you can skip everything if you must.
    There's greater tactical variety, too. You can push men up the field during goal
    kicks, crowd the keeper during corners, and even 'park the bus' during open
    play, options all accessible from the D-pad. The result is a pacier game than
    14, if not quite as arcade-quick as 13.