Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Inquire Nudist Questions on Inquire-A-Nudist!
  • Inquire Nudist Questions by FKK
    Ask Nudist Questions - Need to Ask Naturist Questions or Response Questions about Nudism? Great! We just started a new website called Askanudist.com.
    Go check it out, maybe share some wisdom in replies, or take the chance to to ask your own burning questions!
    "Will everyone be shaved or natural?"
    "What is the craziest thing you have ever done in the nude?"
    more of the broad canyons that follow the Colorado River are exhibitionists, right?"
    At last, this naked drive-thru business is over with Brian Coldin in Ontario, Canada.
    I had the chance to to interview one of his "accomplices," who turned out to be an innocent, nude activist with his own admirable endeavors! See my article here. Some interesting points to think about from this event and my interview :
    If the body is entirely free of material or clothes except for shoes on your feet, are you still technically "nude" ?
    If you free-hike (aka trek unclothed) alone on some secluded, isolated trails, and nobody sees you, did it still happen?
    In Canada public nudity might enable you to get charged with the indecent action, but what is "indecent"? Cropper's attorney said that indecency involves causing injury. At what point is nudity "indecent" and causing injury to others?
    To what extent is nudity a component of "freedom of expression"? You can not merely get naked everywhere you want and say you were simply "expressing yourself," or can you?
    Last Bit: On Saturday, January 28th Angelo Musco is having Body Image Blog Titled: Unattainable Beauty . He states that he would enjoy a "more female presence" for this one, though both men and women likewise are desired. I participated in one of his shoots a year ago, and it was definitely a brand new experience.
    John Cropper
    If you register, just understand that it consists of lots of close, physical contact with naked strangers (who quickly become friends). Many people attend because they love being part of the creative process.
    We were given one of Angelo Musco's photography novels after the shoot, and I would describe the pages as dark, blurry, nebulous.
    It is not my first choice for the coffee table, but I was moved by this mp4 created after the shoot:
    This post about naturist questions and answers was published by - Young Naturists And Naturists America FKK
    Tags: websites
    Group: Felicity's Nudist Site, Naturism and Naturism, Societal Nudity Websites
    About the Author (Author Profile)
    Writer of Nudist Website. Cofounder of Nudist Portal. 3rd-generation nudie. Avid reader. Feminist. 70% vegan, 30% vegetarian. After I'm not busy eating, I am writing about naturism, censorship, topfree equality, body image and other interesting topics. I like comments, so plz leave a comment when you've got something to say!