Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pandora stacking rings
  • I actually pandora stacking rings have my first two Disney charms on my way to me from Canada, so I'm excited to be joining the Disney club myself haha. Pandora are definitely getting more creative with their glass, I absolutely love the depth of colour in the new winter muranos for example. I really like the Oriental fan as well! It's one of my favourite of the new pavé beads Thank you so much for your answer! I am so disappointed that there are so many inequalities between products launch in every country... US and australian people are really lucky! So many events compared to france...I really want that bracelet do you know a website where i could bond with someone to help me out getting it?Thanks again for your advices That clip was so funny, hubby's still chuckling at the coffee cup ;-); I think he'd want to buy me a cooker or pan or something, lol ;-). Everything just matches very well with anything and the creativity on some of the designs is simply amazing!. That was so kind of you to offer, but I have totally overspent on Christmas presents this month and my bank account needs a bit of a break, haha. That snowman always makes me laugh! I hated it when I first saw it, it was frightening like something out of a horror show. It almost seemed like a parody charm or something making fun of Pandora! But now it's grown on me and I think it's cute in an ironic kind of way...I don't have it but might have to get it...I have the old snowman, I really like it!

Omg, amazing, I would love to get some stacking rings, but I'm afraid that I would then continue to buy lots more jewellery in rose gold, eg watch, earrings, to match the rings, as I don't really like mixing metals. The Linked Love offers a simple heart design, which will retail for $275 USD or £225. It's not that I don't like Mickey and Minnie, but they really made a lot of those! For me, I really only want one or two of each character. Thanks Carol! I really love pink & gold together, so that was one of the first stylings I tried. The CB murano and the Carriage are two of my absolute favourites as well. My two-tone fairy-tale bracelet is probably the one I wear most!The Vintage Heart is so beautiful. I hope you manage to track one down some day, they do crop up from time to time pandora infinity ring on the secondhand market Do you mean that you saw women at your local store deciding not to buy, based on the price changes? I'm not surprised, if so! :/ I still love how the ring looks on my ring finger, but am always afraid to lose it. After reading your comment, I'm definitely anxious to see the pink. The Moments collection featured the Cherry Blossom murano, the Cherry Blossom pavé light charm, the Cherry Blossom pendant and the Cherry Blossom clip.I have purchased a couple of pieces from this collection myself:The Cherry Blossom pendant is perfect for your bracelet as well as your necklace, and looks particularly pretty as a centre piece.The Cherry Blossom murano is a particularly stunning piece, and represents the advancement in Pandora's glass work.

I like the box overall, but they should've made it a bit larger in a diameter. I like bangles more then normal bracelets and I have 19 cm size bangle with a few charms on it, which just fits to a box. If you have dangle charms on your bangle, it won't fit into the box. Basically, this box is ok for a 19 cm bangle without beads or may be up to 2/3 with charms, 17 cm with metal charms and may be normal bracelets only. if you have larger sizes, I'm not sure how it is going to fit in it. Last night I ordered the moments purple field of flowers and purple shimmer muranos and an essence safety chain from the Jewel hut and got the standard essence bracelet free! I then went on to John Greed and purchased the moments purple radiant lines and purple radiant hearts and opted for the essence bangle free! I have been saving for months for this promo and haven't purchased any Pandora in that time! Its been difficult but now I have my reward!!Super excited for the post man tomorrow! The name is beautiful, and the charm does look like particles of frost forming on a window pane. It’s hard to keep track but I’m doing pandora tiara ring my best haha. It first saw a limited release as a test product earlier this spring, but, on the back of a very positive reaction from fans, the Pandora Rose line will now be seeing an official release later this year! I'm still waiting for online promotions here in Canada from Pandora. I just did the Trollbeads promotion online, two times. Pandora could have had those hundreds, because I do want things from them, but no online promo, no hundreds.Another annoyance for Canadians is that when Pandora US has sales online, because we share online stock, items sell out from the US sale and Canada is out of stock. I fail to understand why Canada can't get a dedicated online store and stock and ship from within Canada. It's just terrible service. Ah, yes, I've seen some beautiful honeysuckle leathers online with the pavé watermelon! It's a shame they decided not to go with that one here in the UKI know what you mean about colour clashes looking quite good with it. It gets expensive, though! This one is particularly nice for me.

And I haven't even taken it out of the box. I just love how she has a little bow on her head and a purse! I was so excited because on RueLaLa for Canadian buyers, you need to be about $14 CAD shipping + taxes, so it ended up being cheaper by far at the outlet. Haha, I have been collecting all the charms for a little while now. Btw, is it me or does anybody else think that Pandora rose has an orangy hue?. As China along with Asia passific market are not oversaturated with pandora they set it as a strategic priority to enter these markets. Yay, I hope it lived up to expectations! Yes it does pandora flower ring have a melting effect - the silver line between the ice cream and the cone is all wibbly like the ice cream is starting to drip down. It's cute and I hadn't really looked at that properly before you said! ^^ Thanks Linda, the pink leather was my first leather bracelet and is still one of my favourite shades they do. I'd like to own the brown leather one day myself - it looks so pretty with the Wildflower murano from the Spring collection. On the other side, we have a luxurious mane. My favorite is the BFF Friendship Charms.