Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

3 Predicitions For April Fools' Day In 'Fortnite'
  • April Fools' is coming up in Fortnite: Battle Royale also as, you realize, the rest with the globe. Last year the game gave us some pretty underwhelming modifications to impulse grenades and boogie bombs for this higher holiday of pranking, however the game was in a very distinctive location at that point. April Fools' is generally a common moment in a video game business eager to catch some consideration with some weird, out of left field modify.

Fortnite Items isn't genuinely a game to let an chance like this go by, although it does surprise from time to time. I consider we'll likely see some thing for April Fools' that may be just a little stranger than final year, nonetheless short of any gigantic shifts. Listed here are some predictions:

buy Fortnite Items,It won't be a map alter: It is straightforward to forget, but final year about this time people today have been wildly speculating. The theory was that there was this large comet within the sky, and that it looked like it was aimed correct at Tilted Towers. Folks thought that Epic was going to make a massive alter for the game and smash the comet into the game's most preferred landing zone, an unprecedented move for that moment in 2018. That didn't come about, nevertheless it says a great deal about where the game was in the time.

Tilted nonetheless stands but the comet did come down, smashing into Dusty Depot in the start of Season 4. Considering that then even that enormous alter seems somehow tame in comparison with the gigantic ice biome that appeared inside the southwest, the volcano that appeared underneath Wailing Woods. Map alterations are a normal and main a part of the game at this point, and that's why I never feel we'll see one particular for April Fools. April Fools' points are usually a little more left field than that.

It will not be part of season eight: Once more, I feel just like the major point of April Fools is usually to do one thing that completely breaks out of what a offered game is doing at a offered moment. The "plot" of Season eight is probably to obtain going in a slightly much more concerted way pretty quickly, but I would not count on that to possess anything to perform with what happens tomorrow.