Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NBA All-Star Group Selection: NBA 2K's Ronnie 2K
  • Ronnie Singh aka Ronnie 2K, the face in the well-known NBA 2K18 video game challenged me, so I had to accept.

I was asked to play the function of LeBron James or Steph Curry as among the NBA All-Star Game captains. I chose James, Ronnie took Curry and we drafted our personal All-Star teams, considerably just like the real-life superstars did on Thursday. Our teams came out a little various than the real-life squads, but that is what makes NBA 2K18 mt along with other sports games so enjoyable.

You get an chance to alter reality. Take a look at highlights from the game under. There's some Warrior-on-Warrior abuse within the footage. In case you just choose to know the outcomes, the spoilers are just beneath the video.

As expected, my group bested Ronnie's behind a game-high 33 points from James Harden. Ronnie/Curry's squad created a run in the second half, but Kevin Durant, Harden and James have been too substantially for them to overcome. When you never watch any other part of the video, you have got NBA 2K18 MT Coins to see Durant's blocked shot on Curry's driving layup within the fourth quarter.

As the highest vote-getters, the Cleveland Cavaliers' LeBron James and Golden State Warriors' Steph Curry are group captains for the 2018 NBA All-Star Game.

In pick-up game tradition, the captains will pick out group with no respect to conferences. It's a entertaining twist that has been added for the NBA's All-Star showcase. We'll study who LeBron and Steph have selected as teammates from the crop of All-Stars elected by fans and coaches on Thursday.

Ahead of LeBron and Steph's selections are created public, Ronnie Singh aka Ronnie 2K, the NBA 2K Social Media Manager decided to assume the roles of the group captains. Inside the selection process, I was LeBron and Ronnie was Steph.