Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can you recommend a friend a new show?
  •  

The really very first team will have the least difficult photographs to uncover. In this extremely 1st classification I require you to title the specific character for whom the oppai belongs. Each and every appropriate reply will be worth one point. If you merely cannot figure out the character but feel you know which anime it is from, naming the anime is really worth .five factors, but you only get one distinct point for naming the two, so if you know the identify of the character that is all you require to say. You can title each if you want, but it will only be well worth 1 placement.

animekiss

The following group will be a small more difficult, supposed to dilemma veteran ecchi supporters with a considerably much more encyclopedic stage of ecchi-expertise. For this next classification you only want to identify the anime. You can title the figures as properly, but it is only one amount probably way.

anime movies to watch border=

The third group will be a trivia question that is developed to be hard. If you can answer it correctly, you get 3 information.

anime haven steins gate

The 1st particular man or woman to score a excellent thirteen wins. If no 1 reaches 13 details, the male or lady with the finest ranking in roughly forty eight hrs (midnight of February 1st, US Pacific time) wins. In the celebration of a tie, the guy or girl with the greatest rating who posted their response earliest wins.

To hold absent from constant revisions from copying others work, each reader is only permitted two sets of guesses. If you want to modify your responses and go for a second guess, you ought to publish it independently alternatively of modifying so that I can see your timecode for the tie-breaker. More submissions earlier that will be deleted to preserve issues thoroughly clean. You ought to response in your personalized thread, NOT in a sub-thread. It assists make it much less hard for me to notice the chronology of the posts. It is all correct to solution to people’s answers, but you should post your responses in your have thread. When a winner is set up, I’ll update this put up to mirror that and expose the acceptable responses.